SMALL MOVES WITH PACKMYLOAD EXPRESS
At Packmyload, many requests come in from our valued clients for small moves in and around Lagos. Very often we get calls from customers who are looking for help moving a single piece of furniture and are looking for single-item movers. Fortunately, as a reliable full-service moving company, we offer options unlike other moving companies, who tend to charge a minimum of three hours on any type of small move or furniture pick-up and delivery within the Lagos mainland or island areas. The cost for this type of move is often out of reach for those looking for assistance with small moves, as well as last-minute furniture pick-ups and deliveries.
As a Professional Moving company, every single one of us has years of proven superior-quality experience and is ready to provide a unique type of moving service to all Lagosians.
As a leading local moving company in Lagos., we understand the need for more small moving companies in Lagos. In response to the demand, we launched Packmyload-X in 2020, Packmyload-X is especially dedicated to fulfilling your small-moving and same-day delivery service needs.
LOCAL SMALL MOVING COMPANIES VS BIG FRANCHISES
Moves come in all shapes and sizes. Some moves are of full houses and necessitate large trucks, while others may only need partial moving services, such as furniture delivery or simply moving a single piece of furniture. Small moving companies may come in handy and are extremely convenient when you require:
- Small Deliveries
- Same-Day Furniture Pick-up and Delivery
- Furniture Delivery and Assembly Services
- Single-Item Moves – “Couch Moving”
- Mattress Delivery
- Appliance Delivery
- Small Truck Movers
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BOOKING A LAST-MINUTE, SAME-DAY SMALL MOVE:
- Make a list of items for your small move.
- Verify the pick-up and delivery addresses.
- Confirm the date and time for your move.
- Note details about stairs, elevator reservations, loading dock access, narrow paths, parking, walking distances, and anything else that can impact the move.
- Be sure to read through your contract and pay the moving deposit to secure the move date.
After all is booked, the Packmyload-X team will meet you at the pick-up location in uniform, well prepared, and happy to help with your small move or furniture delivery.
- Access: Make sure you are aware of any access issues before contacting our moving coordinators. Note where a vehicle can park. How far from the door the vehicle will be. How many stairs there are and any other access issues. Note this for the drop-off location as well.
- Be Prepared: If in a Face-me- I-face-you building or in an estate, know what the management’s rules are for deliveries if you have to book an elevator, and if there are any time restrictions. If on a major street, note if there are times when parking is prohibited. Clear access to the items to be moved and if need be, give it a quick clean. If it’s a device that needs to be unplugged or drained, do so before the crew arrives.
- What to Expect: After booking with our moving coordinators, expect the crew to show up on time and ready to go. Our friendly and professional movers will introduce themselves, assess the rooms and items to be moved, and strategize a plan of action. Crews will protect floors with rubber floor runners and boot covers for their shoes. Then the items will be properly wrapped with the appropriate equipment at our disposal (e.g., blankets, tape, shrink wrap, cardboard) and carefully moved to the vehicle. Once in the vehicle, it is properly secured and ready to go.
- Drop-Off: Packmyload’s crew will assess driving time to the drop-off location and either meet you or your contact at the destination point. Ensure there is someone present to direct the crew as to where the items are going. The items will be safely moved to the location and the job is done!
WHY PACKMYLOAD-x VS SMALL MOVERS IN LAGOS:
Our small moves company offers flexible, smooth, and inexpensive moving services that are quick, simple, and flexible. Since we are specialized in the packing and moving of various small households, our company is a perfect choice if you need help to move your furniture, artwork, fragile belongings, electronics, antiques, and other similar items. Our professional movers provide all the packing materials and can ensure that your move will run smoothly and safely. Our specialists will go the extra mile to accommodate your schedule the best we can, so that all the hassle and tediousness of the moving process can be taken off your shoulders. At the end, we make sure that every single object will reach its destination safely – whether we need to drive just down the street or across the entire city of Lagos!
When you’re looking for moving help in Lagos or Abuja, we are always ready to give you a hand with both large and small local moves. Even if our small moves team are unavailable to assist you with your move, rest assured that our diligent moving coordinators and operations team will arrange our professional moving services for you to the best of their ability. All of our movers have the proper qualifications to help you with moves of any size, including local small moves.